FN Herstal Firearms banner

Midsouth Shooters waiving HAZMAT fee on partial filled Back Orders

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  American Infidel 
#1 ·
I just called them about some powder that I have had on order since early 2013. Half of the powder order is in the warehouse and the other half is still on back order. I had another order for parts and some IMR powder that I wanted to order and I had the thought to have them ship to me what was already in the warehouse. The nice lady at the other end told me that I was on a list of people that they were/are going to call that have partially filled back orders of powder/primers/etc that require HAZMAT fees for shipping.

She told me that due to the need to clear the warehouse of stuff that they have been holding, they are waiving the HAZMAT fee if you are wanting to take what is already being held for you on your order. You still pay shipping but no HAZMAT if you take the order. On the remainder of the back ordered items, you will have to pay the HAZMAT fee when the rest of the order is filled.

So all in all, I got a bunch of powder for 2013 prices with no HAZMAT fee for shipping AND the remainder of the order will still be processed at the 2013 prices when the stuff arrives.

At least I will be able to clear my shelves of some of my empty brass cases now.

#3 ·
That is a pretty good deal for you. :th_thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.