FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started reloading for my 16 over the weekend, and wanted to try a 20 round lot to see how they did. H335 24.5gr Speer SP 2.20" COL, 1.75" trim. Was thinking about it all day and weather was perfect when I got home. Interestingly enough, my wife who has never shot a rifle bigger the PS90 or .22LR, says she wants to shoot the SCAR with me! So we took turns shooting 3 round target shots for groups.

She did good. This usually means I have to buy another for her (why I have 2 FsNs). Looks like an excuse to get a heavy!

One of her 3 round groups on right of target prior to some scope adjust. This is. 4" sticky target at 100 yards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
When I read the thread title I thought there was going to be a kaboom. Glad to see the trouble is you're out a couple grand. And that is some nice shooting your wife did.

·
Premium Member
21,737 Posts
That's a good kind of trouble. :biggrin:

Reactions: JollyRogers

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I read the thread title I thought there was going to be a kaboom. Glad to see the trouble is you're out a couple grand. And that is some nice shooting your wife did.
I shot the first string, just in case, and those are my eye PPE on the table :). Yea, that's what I meant... I'm in trouble for a couple grand when she says she wants her own. Maybe talk her into an FN-15, since she thinks my SCAR is to heavy. Those two 3 shot groups are both hers. The one on target was from her string I videoed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Nice to see your wife's SCAR is shooting well. :?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts