FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D
Well Miracles do happen. Faxed my paperwork for a C-More sight on 11 Aug and lo and behold the brown guys stuck it under my door around 11AM today. That was fast as I expected weeks wait. Now to the range!!! :?
Bruce

·
Registered
89 Posts
it is crazy how some get them so quickly while others anguish, having to wait.... :-?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I sent off for the sight but I really don't know why. I can see the white sight pretty good. I went into a dark room and it glows red. Is there a way to block out light so that it will stay red all of the time ? I should have sent off for the extra ammo and 50rd mags.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
monkeyboogers said:
I sent off for the sight but I really don't know why. I can see the white sight pretty good. I went into a dark room and it glows red. Is there a way to block out light so that it will stay red all of the time ? I should have sent off for the extra ammo and 50rd mags.
The T reticle wont give you the precise aiming as the small white dot but if you want just the T reticle then cover the lens that gather light with some black tape, There are two one in the front and one in the back on top.
These pics will help
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/5638/frontlightcollectorbh2.jpg

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/7326/rearlightcollectorgw0.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
I made a deal with a guy for a NIB PS90. Do you think there's any chance I could send in for this sight, if the guy selling it hasn't? I forgot to ask him if he has it.

:eek:

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Whoops! I forgot about the REM

·
Registered
83 Posts
Madhouse said:
I made a deal with a guy for a NIB PS90. Do you think there's any chance I could send in for this sight, if the guy selling it hasn't? I forgot to ask him if he has it. :eek:
If the seller didn't already claim it you can. FNH has no way to know how many times a 4473 has been done on the same gun. The only thing that matters is if a rebate claim has been made on the serial number.

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
brazos609 said:
Madhouse said:
I made a deal with a guy for a NIB PS90. Do you think there's any chance I could send in for this sight, if the guy selling it hasn't? I forgot to ask him if he has it. :eek:
If the seller didn't already claim it you can. FNH has no way to know how many times a 4473 has been done on the same gun. The only thing that matters is if a rebate claim has been made on the serial number.
Sweet. I'll be sure to send in for it if he hasn't already.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Very nice! I still need to send off my paper work AGAIN to get my 200rnds :oops:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
iCeMaN said:
Very nice! I still need to send off my paper work AGAIN to get my 200rnds :oops:
i would suggest faxing it. it's been about a month since i sent off my paper work via usps. still no word :cry:

·
Registered
459 Posts
I got my ammo for the Five Seven purchase in just a couple of weeks.

Not sure about the C-More sight timeframe because the stupid envelope went all the way to Virginia (according to the post mark) and then was sent back to me by the post office for 17 cents ADDITIONAL postage.

Funny that each envelope had the SAME EXACT NUMBER OF PIECES OF PAPER IN IT and one came back and one needed 17 additional cents? I would have gone to the post office and caused hate and discontent but decided to remail it with TWO stamps and just be done with it. I have learned to pick my battles but it still burns me that they sent it all the way to Virgina and then back to me.....so they also wasted my original "Forever" stamp :evil:

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
If I find one this weekend I guess I'll get this sight too. I would prefer the 2 5-round mags and 100 rounds of ammo, but you have to buy the green one for that.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Congrats!!!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Madhouse, your pic is really distracting me. keep up the good work

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
I faxed mine in without the form from the gunshop, does anyone know of a contact or email address to find out if we have have been denied?

·
Registered
459 Posts
I received my ammo last week for the Five Seven and got my C-More today. Would have received it sooner I imagine but the post office sent my letter back to me for 17 cents more postage AFTER it had already made it's way to VA......go figure. The sight appears to be really nice. I'm going out of town until 9/5 but when I get back I'll be able to go to the range and really give my PS90 a workout now that I have an optic.

I have a couple more C-Mores coming in but may end up selling them, not sure. I'll see how much I like the one I just got. Only other optic I've used is the EOTECH but I sold them when I sold my Colt ARs. Wish I would have kept at least one EOTECH to compare with the C-More.

For range fun I suppose the C-More is just fine.....especially a free one!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts