FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
459 Posts
I got my ammo for the Five Seven purchase in just a couple of weeks.

Not sure about the C-More sight timeframe because the stupid envelope went all the way to Virginia (according to the post mark) and then was sent back to me by the post office for 17 cents ADDITIONAL postage.

Funny that each envelope had the SAME EXACT NUMBER OF PIECES OF PAPER IN IT and one came back and one needed 17 additional cents? I would have gone to the post office and caused hate and discontent but decided to remail it with TWO stamps and just be done with it. I have learned to pick my battles but it still burns me that they sent it all the way to Virgina and then back to me.....so they also wasted my original "Forever" stamp :evil:

· Registered
459 Posts
I received my ammo last week for the Five Seven and got my C-More today. Would have received it sooner I imagine but the post office sent my letter back to me for 17 cents more postage AFTER it had already made it's way to VA......go figure. The sight appears to be really nice. I'm going out of town until 9/5 but when I get back I'll be able to go to the range and really give my PS90 a workout now that I have an optic.

I have a couple more C-Mores coming in but may end up selling them, not sure. I'll see how much I like the one I just got. Only other optic I've used is the EOTECH but I sold them when I sold my Colt ARs. Wish I would have kept at least one EOTECH to compare with the C-More.

For range fun I suppose the C-More is just fine.....especially a free one!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.