FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All Items located in Simi Valley CA. MO or Paypal. Expensive Items will have to be MO.

Brand New Scar 17 Stock(Black) $130

Scar 17 rear sight. Like new $65

Scar 17 Bullet Button $40 obo

SCAR Charging handle. I think it is GG&G $25 shipped
Scar safety selector? Someone threw this in with a sale. Not sure what they are worth or who makes them. I will try $15 shipped

Next up is a complete drop in MK17 14.5 in scar barrel. If you're making a MK17 scar clone this is a MUST HAVE! About 500 rounds through the tube, a lot of life left on it. This includes the barrel extension, lower rail, gas block, front sight assembly and PWS 3 prong flash hider (old style mk17 3 prong, not miter) NOT PINNED. only issue is 1 of 4 barrel bolts snapped in the thread when the previous owner was taking it off. Can be heated and backed out. Other than that this barrel is good to go. I bought this as listed spontaneously and never completed building my Scar 17. I really don't know what they go for but I am asking $800 OBO

I will be adding a Stripped SCAR receiver(black) in a few days if It does not sell locally in CA

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry I wish I could figure out how to edit the thread but everything is either sold Or I am keeping it.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Sorry I wish I could figure out how to edit the thread.
Editing is not allowed in the classifieds for the protection of the buyer and seller.

Thread closed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.