FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ordered anything from monolabeindustries.com? The site said they had geissele triggers in stock. I ordered one over a week ago and have still not received a tracking number. I was just curious if anyones used their site and how good they are.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info. I tried to email and call them but had no luck getting anyone to answer or reply. But if you guys say they're legit then i will just have to be patient.

·
Registered
6,616 Posts
Thanks for the info. I tried to email and call them but had no luck getting anyone to answer or reply. But if you guys say they're legit then i will just have to be patient.
Legit is not a term I would use to describe MLI. You will get your trigger though. If you order a mag be sure to share your thoughts on it once it gets in.

·
Registered
98 Posts
On the 25rd mags well, uh, I would use them as paper weights but they are too light. That was I huge east of money, live and learn I guess.

·
Registered
602 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Im in the same boat as the OP. I ordered a trigger on march 28th and didnt hear anything for a week so i filled out a request for contact on their website. I heard back about a week later:

"As of right now we are expecting our delayed shipment from Geissele. at the time of your order we did have them in stock but experienced a run on these triggers, that coupled with the fact that Geissele had moved their manufacturing location and interrupted shipping without letting anyone know has slowed down delivery. we are expecting them in any day now and appreciate your patience and understanding as we are at the mercy of Geissele at this time. Pepper"

·
Registered
40 Posts
They should take it off their website that they have the triggers in stock that's misleading. On top of that charging your credit card. I'm sure the only reason people ordered from them was because of the fact they said it was in stock.

·
Registered
11 Posts
They should take it off their website that they have the triggers in stock that's misleading. On top of that charging your credit card. I'm sure the only reason people ordered from them was because of the fact they said it was in stock.
Include me in that group, I put in an order for a Geissele 3 weeks ago because it said "in stock".

Got the exact same email when I asked what the status was as well. Kinda ticked off about it. The web page still says "In Stock", are you kidding me?

·
Registered
757 Posts
You'll get it in about 2 weeks, I'm guessing...;-))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts