FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

I just purchased a new FS2000 and joined the forum... I've done tons of research on this whole Monolith Arms thing and have not been able to find any updates on if they're still around or when they'll begin making the forends again... I don't even know what they'll make if they make anything at all (either the FS-V1 or the FS-V2 or something new?)

Does anyone here have any info.?

If they're not going to make these things anymore, then I'll make my own. I'm sure there are plenty of you who'd want one.

Can someone send me detailed pics and specs of the V1/V2? I may just start redesigning it in CAD and go find out what the tooling would run me.

If I do go this route... Who's in to buy one?

Also, any suggestions or improvements on the Monolith ones?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
They converted to Judiasm and no longer make forends, now they make foreskins!! Put me on the list for a tri-rail! I dont know where you could get the specs.

Best I could figure out is Magpul bought them, but I wouldnt swear to that.

Jeez, I hope I'm not the only Jewish guy here.....

·
Banned
114 Posts
The people at Monolith are scum. They just lie about everything and take your money while you sit back and wait. Then they tell you they'll send you their personal units and they do nothing... besides cash your money orders that is.
I fell for it because I really wanted a P90 style foregrip. Too bad they only made less than 100 of them. If any of you lucky few here want to sell yours let me know. As far as doing business with them I'm glad their gone. I've paid them $310 and all they've given me were empty promises. We'll see how quick MagPul gets one out.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well,
I asked in the Magpul forum on ARFCOM about it. I hope they at least answer. I really want to buy a FS2000...ONLY if I can get a V2 grip for it though.

We'll see...

·
Registered
11 Posts
moonglorious61 said:
The people at Monolith are scum. They just lie about everything and take your money while you sit back and wait. Then they tell you they'll send you their personal units and they do nothing... besides cash your money orders that is.
I fell for it because I really wanted a P90 style foregrip. Too bad they only made less than 100 of them. If any of you lucky few here want to sell yours let me know. As far as doing business with them I'm glad their gone. I've paid them $310 and all they've given me were empty promises. We'll see how quick MagPul gets one out.
How much you offering?

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'm interested too! How many days do I need to just eat ramen noddles in the dark? :lol:

·
Premium Member
25,418 Posts
Must have a big CRANK problem out there in Kent. That dude is seriously addicted. $600.00... :p :lol:

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH

G

·
SgtStrykerUSMC43 said:
Must have a big CRANK problem out there in Kent. That dude is seriously addicted. $600.00... :p :lol:

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH
You sayin I have a drug problem Stryker? You sir can kiss my ass! I have had six inquires this morning before ten. those fn guys must be druggies too eh stryker? I"ll be sure to pass it on to them.....

·
Premium Member
25,418 Posts
judochop said:
SgtStrykerUSMC43 said:

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH
You sayin I have a drug problem Stryker? You sir can kiss my ass! I have had six inquires this morning before ten. those fn guys must be druggies too eh stryker? I"ll be sure to pass it on to them.....
It was a joke. Lighten up and have a beer on me. As a matter of fact have two. If you get 6 bills for that thing you can surely afford two beers. :mrgreen: :?

On another note: Why on earth would you want a man to press his lips against your rear? In any event, I'll pass. I'm as straight as the day is long. :lol:

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH

·
Registered
111 Posts
SgtStrykerUSMC43 said:
judochop said:
SgtStrykerUSMC43 said:

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH
It was a joke. Lighten up and have a beer on me. As a matter of fact have two. If you get 6 bills for that thing you can surely afford two beers. :mrgreen: :?

On another note: Why on earth would you want a man to press his lips against your rear? In any event, I'll pass. I'm as straight as the day is long. :lol:

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH
to clarify the sale includes an MX6 laser light. i bet most of the inquiries have to do with selling the grip seperately.

So how much for the grip seperately???

G

·
cabrito said:
SgtStrykerUSMC43 said:
judochop said:
SgtStrykerUSMC43 said:

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH
to clarify the sale includes an MX6 laser light. i bet most of the inquiries have to do with selling the grip seperately.

So how much for the grip seperately???
Exactly, or trades.

I'm not selling them seperately at this time. The two units together is really a value, especially compared to all the hassel and additonal cost that I painfully endured while dealing with monolith-arms. You cant even put a price on that ordeal.

·
Premium Member
25,418 Posts
No monetary award will be given for mental anguish, pain and suffering or any other claim for damages. The transaction was entered without duress. This court is adjourned. *Gavel slams*

Bailiff, next case! :mrgreen:

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
"On another note: Why on earth would you want a man to press his lips against your rear? In any event, I'll pass. I'm as straight as the day is long.

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH"

Uhhhh, Sarge, have yo noticed that the days are getting shorter and shorter.... What will be the sitrep in December?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
25,418 Posts
By December, I'll have been posting from the southern hemisphere for over 30 days. My days are always long. Sorry to disappoint you Doc. :lol:

Your speciality wouldn't be urology, would it? Or are you a proctologist :evil: :razz: :p :eek:

Being retired and independently wealthy (not rich) has its advantages. Rio, here I come. :shock: :mrgreen:

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH

1 - 20 of 34 Posts