FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading that other forum and came across this post from monolith arms indicating he may start producing the grenade launcher for the FS2000 I think it looks awsome and would be a great accessory for FS2000 owners.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Oh God... Please tell me there going to make a 37mm model.

Great find! :?

This is a must get for me right away if its in 37mm and a someday if its in 40mm

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Monolith is saying they may make a 37mm functional flare launcher as well as one for looks only but the projected cost of the functional one is over one thousand dollars. :cry:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Monolith is saying they may make a 37mm functional flare launcher as well as one for looks only but the projected cost of the functional one is over one thousand dollars. :cry:
I think they ignored my request for a 40mm one. :cry:

-Ben

·
Banned
17 Posts
Any updates on this item I see its been almost a year since this was last talked about. I could see dishing out a K to pick this up.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Grenade launchers put an evil smile on my face...... :twisted:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'd imagine that it won't be a 'functional' anything as far as us civilians go. However, it does look like a handy place to insert a flashlight.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Hmmmm Integrated flashlight launcher... interesting. hehehe

They do make a 37mm version for civilians so they can have an underslung tactical flare launcher, for those times when their tactical prowess got them so lost that they need to signal for help (hehe jk)

Zhur

1 - 11 of 11 Posts