FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does ANYONE have ANY REAL knowledge and/or a way to contact Monolith about that amazing forearm for FS2K????

·
Registered
121 Posts
Its gonna be 150 when it releases. I have bene in direct contact with the company and from what I was told it should be out within weeks. Let me see if I can get an update from them.

·
Banned
114 Posts
bonebreak2000 Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:47 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its gonna be 150 when it releases. I have bene in direct contact with the company and from what I was told it should be out within weeks. Let me see if I can get an update from them.
How do you get ahold of them? I'd like to buy this when it comes out or preorder if possible.

·
Banned
83 Posts
8) anyone know how close monolith is to opening the website and selling the forend????????????

·
Registered
43 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
They are probably going to start shipping on September 5th. Check back on thier website between now and then to see if you can order one. I wasn't given a direct day when they will start taking orders. There will be 50 available on the first shipment. More will be made available shortly after the first wave ships.

I should have mine by next week and I will post a review and my thoughts on it. Excited! :shock:

·
Registered
121 Posts
moonglorious61 said:
bonebreak2000 Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:47 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do you get ahold of them? I'd like to buy this when it comes out or preorder if possible.

Sorry I didn't see this until today.

I was in contact with them from a while back when they had annouced it. I had a direct email address and emailed them for updates.

·
Registered
142 Posts
:D Here's the latest news:

They will be starting to ship sometime around September 5, 2007. Again, the price will be $149.99 .

Their website will be going LIVE in a few days.

All orders will be first come, first serve. There will be an initial run of 50 of these foregrips. If you are not one of the first 50 on that list, don't worry since more will be made after the first run.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts