FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
I think it looks a lot like a Rat. Wish it had close ups of the head.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
I copied the pic and zoomed in on the head- And i stand by first guess-It a rat with the ears and nose have been eaten off. All I have to say is there a bunch of dumb asses as NY has how many rats running around? And they cant see it for what it is. :evil:

·
Registered
373 Posts
Hey easy on Montauk, my cousin took that picture lol. From what my uncle said "It looks like someone had a lot of beer then shaved a raccoon".

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
dtheman said:
Hey easy on Montauk, my cousin took that picture lol. From what my uncle said "It looks like someone had a lot of beer then shaved a raccoon".
I'm still trying to get a mental image of that lol! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Ahhhh Raccoon shaving, Those were the days but the biggest PIA was this female with 4 little ones. Take about a hand full! But I got them. :-D

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
iCeMaN said:
dtheman said:
I'm still trying to get a mental image of that lol! :lol: :lol:
To help you out you need both hands free and you will step or kneel on any part of said raccoon thats scratching or biting while holding the razor in ones teeth you begin shaving, It helps to have a limber neck to get to those hard to reach spots. HTH :twisted:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
HAHA ill try to do that! :lol:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I thhink it looks like a palm tree rat that they have in the Caribbean. As for it's face looking so wierd, I think the crabs have gotten ahold of it.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
but I think the point(Montauk) is a little far to transport a Caribbean rat
As a retired sailor let me tell you how a Caribbean rat gets here, On US NAVY ships we have what are called RAT GUARDS that we put on our mooring lines. Foreign Civilian Ships are "Suppose To" have them as well, however, after doing my share of ship inspections the rats are very good at getting aboard a ship. I've even seen worf rats swim out to ships and climb up DDG anchor chains.

Trust me, rats are on almost every ship, especially freighters.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
The news media says what!? What a bunch of dumb asses, So the shell decomposed off and left skin underneath? Please tell those idiots just because they saw it on a cartoon a turtle can not unzip it shell with a zipper and take it off. :evil: ::FF::

I'm amazed at the stupidity level of some news reporters that its amazing that they can generate enough brainpower to move there legs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts