FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Elizabeth Esty Spouts she will introduce a huge gungrabbing bill....
here news conference was touted by all the usual gungrabbing pukes from Connecticut, NJ and all over..
a complete ban of any magazine of more than 10 rounds Nationally..

Also the Newtown Panel is almost ready to release their study findings ..funny thing many of their "wish list items" are already in place with our unconstitutional SB1160....that was rammed down our throats..
I watched the 1 1/2 hour video of the committee and some of their recommendations already have the politicians attention the most stunning is -------the start of state sanctioned confiscation..
One other very scary note is one of the panel( Dr. Harold I. Schwartz) is going to recommend that since NEWTOWN conserns all the states, he wants to push this nationally ( not just in Connecticut) see the video Jan 16th 2015 at 29:00 video time....

Governor Malloy: Sandy Hook Advisory Commission - January 16, 2015 Meeting

Prohibit the possession, sale or transfer of any firearm capable of firing more than 10 rounds without reloading. This would extend to military style Firearms as well as handguns. Law-enforcement and military would be exempt.

Reactions: FLyon and Donnie

·
Premium Member
9,718 Posts
Man, I don't say this often, because I know it's not a simple feat...but get the hell out of there!

EDIT: Damn my limited reading comprehension. I just realized that this is a national push. I offer a wholehearted "go f*** yourself" to Esty and wish her and her folk all the worst of luck.

Reactions: Donnie and adamc

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
There are half a million gun owning voters in CT (3.5 million people, 16% are gun owners.)

With a voter turnout at around 42% of the total eligible voters in CT (about 2 million) during the last general election, you'd think they'd be able to make a difference.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Didn't help...our election was a disaster thanks to CT republican sellouts...Gungrabbing commie chairman MAO malloy gets a second term..
With vengeance I'm afraid. ..he's already stated " your side lost....get over it"

Making plans to beat feet , to the constitution loving and gun loving south...

Watch the video, it makes you sick...and the panel members keep congratulating each other that this is fair, non biased, and respectful of the 2nd ammendment. .
Lol.....hurl....
Please watch it,, you will get a feel for the mindset of the commie Gungrabbers...they think they are actually
Giants in their own minds :-(

Reactions: SpikerAdams

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
That is too bad, and they are unrelenting. Can not be complacent in places where 2A is honored cause these folks "know what they're doing is in your best interest" :th_puke:. I was ready to leave the state I live (WI) 4-5 years ago. Elections matter and the state has turned around for now at least. The county I live in is full of this type of folks, State Capital with a high percentage of govt employees, University town so 2/3 are "progressive" folks so locally I am surrounded and are relentless and ruthless!

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
100% of the gun owners need to vote.

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
Man, I don't say this often, because I know it's not a simple feat...but get the hell out of there!
My wife is my road block. Any ideas on convincing her? I really really need some... I have tried everything that I could think of. Even our financial demise in this highly taxed, over priced state won't motivate her. :p

·
Premium Member
9,718 Posts
My wife is my road block. Any ideas on convincing her? I really really need some... I have tried everything that I could think of. Even our financial demise in this highly taxed, over priced state won't motivate her. :p
Honestly, I wish I had something for you. I really try not to make, and probably shouldn't have here, that "get out" post, because I realize that it's not an easy thing to do...especially when the decision involves more than the face in the mirror. Best of luck to you in your persuasion.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts