FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this mentioned on another site and thought I'd bring it up here - If U could pick 1 gun that you think is the most beautiful gun in the world, what would it be?

·
Registered
205 Posts
General Electric M134A (Could also be the Dillon modernized one)

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts

Or... if we need to keep it resonable...

[/img]

·
Registered
262 Posts
Someday.......
(Ed Brown Special Forces- pic borrowed from his website)

·
Registered
262 Posts
What is it that you guys like about the P99? I have never held or shot one but they look like great pistols. I might have to put one on my list....

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
dumapus said:
What is it that you guys like about the P99? I have never held or shot one but they look like great pistols. I might have to put one on my list....
I really like mine too. It just fits well in my hand, conceals well, reliable, decocker, and looks pretty dang good too. Try one out.

TA

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
dumapus said:
If U know me from any other forums, I am known as the P99 spokesman. I've gotten 14 people online to buy them since last Fall. And, someone just told me it will be #15 soon.

I LOVE this gun. I wish I had found it sooner - the A/S version has an awesome trigger - The SA pull on the gun is fantastic. I shoot the gun as well or better than 1911s. I quit spending mucho bucks on expensive 1911s.

I rented a SW99 (the S&W clone of the P99) in 2005 and got hooked. At the time, I couldn't find an actual Walther, so I bought a SW99 - I was outshooting a $1200 1911 with my $439 SW99. I find my Walther P99 (that I now have) to be a tiny bit more accurate than the SW99 too.

Most ergonomic handgun I've ever held.

I have other handguns, and will probably buy others in the future - but going into it, I know none will shoot as well at the range as my P99 :)

But, ONLY the A/S trigger. I don't like the QA trigger version.

·
Registered
125 Posts
1928 Thompson with a drum magazine. Finned barrel, vertical foregrip and heavy as Hell. That is one beautiful gun.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I am not saying this because this is FN Forum.

I think FN makes one of the most beautiful firearms.

These are my favorite "looking" firearm (not in specific orders).

1. FN P90
2. FN F2000
3. H&K MSG-90
4. H&K P2000sk
5. H&K USP tactical
6. H&K G series and MP series
7. Accuracy International rifles
8. Steyr AUG
9. Sig Elite w/ bevertail

1 - 20 of 61 Posts