FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,525 Posts
I'm covered. I had some sort of bamboo plant arrangement delivered on Friday. She seemed to dig it. It's really the least I can do...I was a horrible child. I'm surprised she didn't sell me to gypsies.

·
Premium Member
9,525 Posts
Im surprised you you didn't get her a firearm as an excuse to expand the collection lol
That would go over real well. My mom isn't opposed to guns, at least not in any political/social sense, but she is extremely frugal. Guns are an unnecessary extravagance...well, at least in any quantity. About five years ago when we moved, my folks helped us unpack. During the process, she remarked, and I quote: "Holy, hell! How many f***ing guns do you have?". She almost never swears...and that was back when there was still plenty of room in the safe.

Now and again she'll say, "You aren't still buying guns are you?"

I just smile through the telephone and say, "Me, no I've finally gotten it out of my system". I can always hear my dad laughing in the background.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Hahaha just got back from lunch with fam my mom was like stop wasting your money on guns you have enough, save money for a ring, and get married.......I respectfully disagreed lmfao
Jim, You just need to get married to a woman that will by her own free will, triple your gun collection. Pray for one like that - my wife is proof that they're out there!! She's my best friend, my hunting partner, my complete soul mate and gun freak mate! :wink:

Reactions: LESTER

·
Premium Member
9,525 Posts
I heard she did, but they returned you and got their money back.:-D
The day my wife and I got married, my mom told my wife "He's all yours. No receipt, no return." She wasn't joking.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts