FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
McLovin said:
I heard they were junk.
Thats funny because I've heard that they are not too bad. When feed with non-lead nose rounds you will get very few jams, if at all depending on your ammo.
Only draw back I've heard is it has quite a plastic feel too it. Like the difference between an airsoft Tokyo Maui P90(not the cheap airsoft P90s) and a real FNH PS90. You can just feel the difference but you can tell its made well.
I plan to pick one up later when the different variants come out( rails, collapsible stock, etc... )

·
Registered
320 Posts
I've heard good things about them, but they are as far as you can get from being an MP5. Other than "looking" like one, nothing is interchangeable.

If I didn't already have all this AR crap laying around for a .22 build, I'd probably consider picking one up! I think that they are only around $400, so it would definitely make a fun plinker :shock:

·
Registered
414 Posts
I have one. Shoots great. is NOT cheap and crappy. Very accurate, and feeds literally ALL types of ammo I have tried through it, from subsonics to the most powerful .22 you can buy. 24rounds fit into the mags and feed reliably.

Real steel MP5 clawmounts and rails work, airsoft MP5 handguards and stocks work on it. Overall an awesome little plinker, and if they ban larger caliber rifles in the future, I am glad to have one in the hopes they'll allow .22lr for hunting and sporting purposes. :-D

Here is a detailed review I did on it : http://customrifles.info/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1202416630

Here is a video of it :

·
Registered
119 Posts
The guy says that the "primer wouldent ignite" first of all i think ignite is a tottally wrong choice of word and secound would you call it a primer on a rim fire round? I thought you would call it "explosive reaped around the rim of caseing" i dont know....would you call it a primer?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts