FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every time I send in a batch of applications, I swear it will be the last time. But each time I looked at my MPX with the "pistol" brace, it bothered me. I don't like the "from the shoulder felony thing". Although I think it doesn't look too bad with the brace, I kinda dig the telescoping stock. So I sent in my form 1 trust application. I'm hoping for a 2-3 month wait from what I'm hearing.

On another note, has anyone tried unscrewing the brace and pistol tube off of the MPX folding adapter? I heard that a regular buffer tube screws right in and you can put any AR stock on it. True?
Also, does the MCX folding wire stock fit?

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I think form1 times are 70-90 days now. I filed last month for a scorpion, 2 ars, so we will see
I"m currently sitting at 77 days for my Scorpion SBR.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Man, I want one bad. Is there a Sig LE dealer on the forum?

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I'm currently at 76 days on my M92 SBR.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just did a little minor surgery and put an SD3G in the MPX. Everything seems to function without issue. I need a range day to confirm. Someone on ARFCOM has run a bunch of rounds through his with a cut barrel, suppressor and SD3G. Reported no issues until the gun became really dirty.

Trigger install was a little more involved than a typical AR. Have to take off the grip to release the detent for the safety. Spin the safety all the way forward to release the trigger and anti slap thingy, (after the hammer is out) The rest is just a simple AR trigger swap.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts