FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a PS90 TRS, and put a Trijicon reflex I found in a pawnshop for $275. Haven't shot it yet, as it's been below zero for almost 2 months, but will this week come hail or high water. However, I was at a gun show last week and saw this (new to me) Mueller Optics brand, reflex sight for $100 with 4 different reticles choices at the turn of a knob, (I liked the euro style 3 post & dot) and auto brightness control.I was mighty impressed by the quality and the price, so I'm going to buy one to try out anyways. I'm sure it's not Mil-spec tough like the Trijicon, Eotech, or Aimpoint, but for the price, so what? I know it will end up on something, if not my FN, another beer can killer. I will let you know how accurate I find the PS90 is, with both sights, and in the cold and I hope others may have feedback on this brand and sight also. This is my first time viewing this forum website and I've enjoyed and learned lots. Thanks, my hat's off to you all! :D [/u]

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Hey, glad you found us. And, sorry you have been frozen in inside :) - Good luck with being able to try those out.

Can U take pics of your sights so we can see what they look like?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wilco, "the only interesting gun is an accurate one&quo

Thanks for the welcome. I will get you folks a range report within a week or so, (the temp is supposed to to get >15 degrees F and the wind <60 mph, whoopee!). Curiosity is killing this cat, as I totally agree with the man who said, "the only interesting gun is an accurate one".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts