FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of U guys have multiples of the same gun - same caliber?

Whenever I do it, no matter what my intentions are when I first do this, I almost always end up getting rid of one of them eventually, and using the money to buy something else.

Except for the guy here with the 38 Glocks :-D , does anyone else do that?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I've got 2 Walther P22's and 2 Ruger 10/22's. I keep them around for when we have family gathers or something like that. They're mainly for all the kids to shoot, but it seems like I've been shooting them more and more lately.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I have no desire for mulitples of the same gun. I can't carry in MD, and I am not in law inforcement, so they are used just for the range and SHTF.
I would rather spend the cash on something i don't have

·
Registered
252 Posts
I don't have any twosomes. But the good thing is you would probably always be able to at least keep one gun functioning for a good long while if SHTF.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I don't have 38 Glock's any more ! I now own 53 of them ! I usually buy everything in pairs, so if they all get banned or the parts disappear I have the necessary pieces to make my weapons function. I also own several duplicates of Hk's and Ruger psitols and rifles. It is simple I love guns and will more than likely never quit buying them, well until they start banning. But, hopefully the pendulum is starting to swing the other way and Americans are starting to realize what is truly at stake here !

·
Registered
138 Posts
No duplicates here........ but I may get another AR down the road and set it up differently than the one I have now.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Collectors certainly have multiples with consecutive serial numbers.

With all of the speculation on PS90 parts, you may want a multiple for parts. :-D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.