FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is everyone's preferred/recommended muzzle device for their 17? Does not have to be suppressor compatible. I am looking for a replacement for the PWS megaphone that still reduces recoil and side to side concussion

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'm looking for something to reduce so sound somewhat over the stock brake as well. I'm using my rifle for hunting and one shot without hearing protection and my ears ring for a while. I'm not concerned with a slight recoil or muzzle rise increase. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I live in ca. So can't have a quite stick. Is that 3 prong style SF flash hider with out the thread the same as with obviously with out being able to accept a suppressor

All my buddies run away when the 17 comes out. They get headaches shooting with me lol
Yeah, go take a carbine class or tactical rifle class with a brake on your rifle and see how many friends you have by the end :wink:

·
Registered
71 Posts
It was in another thread, but they said Brakeout 2.0 is no good anymore for the 17? I have one and have had no problems in 250-ish rounds so far, but I might change it back to the flash hider eventually, just to be safe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts