FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all... newbie to fn forum here. :) I can already tell by the other posts here you are a great bunch of people. I completey love the fact that most boards are locked from view by non-board members. Arf.com can get a bit messy at times when the trolls start lurking.

Just thought I would make my first post worth a peek by everyone....

This is my evil black gun collection that is now agmented by something in OD Green :wink: (decision driven by owning the Five-SeveN for awhile now and loving it...).

Enjoy!

For inquiring minds:
Oly P.C.R.
Taurus 605 3" .357 Mag
Bushy Type 97S
Colt MK IV Mustang .380
Colt MK IV Gov't .45
H&K P2K V3 9mm
FN Five-SeveN USG
FN PS-90 (since Sunday)

All my other guns are too 'friendly-looking' to be included here. The P2K is my carry weapon (Texas CHL holder) and the Taurus is for my wife to shoot .38's out of.

Jason

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks - I look forward to consuming as much advice as I can for my new mouth to feed. I have to tell ya that I was directed to your site by a post on Arf.com regarding 5.7 ammo. :D

So far, my list includes velcro and a dremel to the mag. This is also the first weapon that I am seriously considering going through the hassel of SBR'ing.

Jason

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Great choice of firearms there. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all of the welcomes.

I am still dying to get the PS-90 to the range! But I want to make some ejection port protection efforts before shooting her.

I took my son to the range for the first time ever (7 yrs) to shoot a little Cricket .22 I bought him a few months back that we were waiting on scope rings for to mount a little 4x20. Happy to report that after I dialed in the scope (took 6 shots to get it zeroed) he was in the orange (~5") for just about every shot until the mosquitos started biting at dusk. It just killed me to leave the PS-90 at home!

Jason

·
Registered
156 Posts
Nice, and if you want to post pics of your guns with the(as one member called it) "brown stuff", there is a general room also.

It's all sorts in here.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
A2 said:
Me two Ship.

My trigger finger says yes, but my check book says no
That's the problem. I don't wanna invest in another $1000+ setup.

If I did get one, I wouldn't do an eotech again. I think my eyes are getting worse - as it is harder for me to see that center dot on the eotech when shooting at 50 yards or further. The center dot isn't always a perfect circle anymore.

I do know that people with an astigmatism cannot use EOtechs. I am starting to wander if I am getting that...

I like that Bushnell Trophy sight that is shaped similar to the Trijicon optic. And, it is only 1/2 the price.

But even with a cheaper optic - I am looking at over $1k!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts