FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
85 Posts
Nice. Is that a TA31DOC mounted on that? I ordered on but don't have it yet. It's been back ordered for two to three more weeks. :-?

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TruWrecks said:
Nice. Is that a TA31DOC mounted on that? I ordered on but don't have it yet. It's been back ordered for two to three more weeks. :-?
Sure is. Picked it up from Optics Planet shortly after getting the rifle.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I love those optics. The ACOG is my dream scope, but I'd have to find oil in my backyard to ever afford one.
Enjoy it!

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Nice setup! How well does that illuminator work?

I bought a TA01NSN back in 2005 when they were about 700 bucks. But I'm right handed and left eye dominant and couldn't use the scope with both eyes open, so I traded it for a 1966 Colt 1911 National Match.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Texas Armadillo said:
Nice setup! How well does that illuminator work?

I bought a TA01NSN back in 2005 when they were about 700 bucks. But I'm right handed and left eye dominant and couldn't use the scope with both eyes open, so I traded it for a 1966 Colt 1911 National Match.
Its the same mini red dot that people are putting on their 5.7's a few sections down. Its bright, doesn't seem to wash out, and only takes a slight shift to go between the two sights.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I have that same ACOG on my SCAR. I love it.

I would get one for the FS2K, but they're so expensive. Especially if you buy it from Optics Planet! They were $300 more there than at other stores.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts