FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
I own 18 AKs and love them all. Most are the Romy G kits but I have a Chicom, Polish, Arsenal, Milled Bulgy, and a Galil.

Its heavy as all get out but he gallil is the sweet spot. Functions flawless. Only problem is the rear sight is on the dust cover and it never hold a zero once it is removed. I mounted an Aimpiont on the rail and solved the problem as long as the Aimpiont never gets broken.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Im sorry to tell you that the AK in the picture you posted is NOT a Legend. I know...I own one. That AK has a stamped reciever and the Legend is Milled. Im sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
NICE AK!..........................dj

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Locutus1701 said:
Im sorry to tell you that the AK in the picture you posted is NOT a Legend. I know...I own one. That AK has a stamped reciever and the Legend is Milled. Im sorry for your loss.
What Locutus said!
That is Poly Tech but not a Legend as I also own both but mine has the non folding stock.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
SgtStrykerUSMC43 said:
blkbd said:
but mine has the non folding stock.
Lucky you. I had a Legend folder and it made for a sore upper jaw/cheek after a day at the range.

:)
Never found one with the folding stock when I was buying, The only AK folders I have is a side folder in 22LR and a Yugo MB70 still in kit form, I should get to work on that one as soon as possible as I always wanted to use the grenade launcher option with the under folding stock. Call me a sadist. :spank:

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
I was going to build an East German kit but ended up selling it. wish I would have held on to it now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts