FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my 17 up and running and it's a total death ray! I hate the belled looking scopes on scars/ar's but I wanted some magnification. As soon as I saw the Nightforce 2.5-10x24 and I had to fine one. I bought one off a fellow fn member a few months ago. I picked up an Atlas bipod w/ larue mount and a Geissele super scar. It is so fun to shoot! Now I'm just waiting on a Saker!

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Nice!!!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Welcome to a great group of like minded fellows! (Do we have any fellowettes?) Love the rifle. Love the scope, if they made a 1.25 - 10 I would be there with you. I had a bipod but pulled it off as I decided the gun was starting to look like a "guns r us" fire sale. It was built to be light and I wanted light back. Not saying I'm right, just didn't feel right for the guns intended purpose for me. I had the bipod, green laser, bottle opener, fish skinner, pez dispenser, rubber glove dispenser, eyewash station, lava lamp, cigarette lighter, cigar clip, machete, and several other things stuck on it. Then someone stole my damn yak and I had to carry it myself. Jeez.

Whats a Sakar? And if you say Sakar chitz I'm gonna cry!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome to a great group of like minded fellows! (Do we have any fellowettes?) Love the rifle. Love the scope, if they made a 1.25 - 10 I would be there with you. I had a bipod but pulled it off as I decided the gun was starting to look like a "guns r us" fire sale. It was built to be light and I wanted light back. Not saying I'm right, just didn't feel right for the guns intended purpose for me. I had the bipod, green laser, bottle opener, fish skinner, pez dispenser, rubber glove dispenser, eyewash station, lava lamp, cigarette lighter, cigar clip, machete, and several other things stuck on it. Then someone stole my damn yak and I had to carry it myself. Jeez.

Whats a Sakar? And if you say Sakar chitz I'm gonna cry!
A suppressor. Silencerco makes it

·
Registered
465 Posts
Looks great congrats man. 2.5-10 seems to be perfect for the 17 I'll be picking up the vortex viper pst 2.5-10x32 as soon as other expenses are taken care of.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts