FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a Comp-TAC MTAC IWB holster to pair with it. Thing shoots great but I definitely need to get used to the magazine release with my big paws. Love the way it shoots, feels, and conceals. Now FN needs to get magazines out in the wild.

Added to my growing FN collection: SCAR 17S and FNX 45 Tactical

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have my eyes on that gun. I might have to make my G26 my backup gun. I shoot left handed and really like the ambi controls in addition to just about everything else about that gun. The only real negative I can see is the lack of aftermarket support. I'm pretty sure I'll find a holster I'll like, but I have not seen any sights I'm fond of. I'd rather have a single tritium dot in the rear like Ameriglo iDot Pros, but the pickings are slim.

·
Registered
66 Posts
If you find the mag release sometimes difficult to operate you might want to try an extended mag release button. You can swap the mag release from a standard FNS 9 into the 9C for that. You can order one from MGW here: FNH FNX / FNS Magazine Catch . I use a Cook's IWB carbon fiber or Stealthgear's Onyx IWB for my 9C. Both are very comfortable and well built.

-Mike

FNS 9C extended mag release .... FNS 9C in Cook's IWB (Trijicon HD rear sight...)
FNS9C Mag Catch.JPG FNS 9C Cook IWB Holster_zps9wsuoptn.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts