FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have only been shooting for 4 years now. I started off with a Xdm 3.8 Compact 9mm. Then I got the bug, I then found an old m91/30 Mosin Naugant circa 1939. From there I decided I needed something a little less expensive to shoot so I picked up a Savage MKIII fv-sr and a Ruger 22/45 Lite, there both threaded so an AAC element 2 is currently in lock-down awaiting release paperwork. From there, since its my belif everyone should own a 1911, I acquired a Kimber Super Carry Custom HD. Then a second Xdm was added this time in the 5.25 comp version with a PRP trigger. I then decided I needed a smaller carry piece so Smith & Wesson bodyguard 380 was added.

I was all set to pick up a Sig 225 mk25 FDE, but none of the distributors that the gun store/ range I work at had any in stock.
I therefore decided to choose something else, I went with a FNH FNX 45 Tactical fde. I was expecting it by this weekend but it looks like its going to be some time next week. The next decision is what light, mrds and holster.

Pictures will follow its arivial.

·
Premium Member
9,495 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the Tactical!

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, I'm very impatiently waiting. It was ordered on Monday through accusport, as of yesterday it had not shipped yet.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Welcome from the People's Republik of Kolorado, a division of Kommiefornia, inc.:welcomesigntb3:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts