FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked it a five seven on a trade today, haven't had a chance to take it to the range, but I do have 1 question for anyone that can be of some help, the previous owner had an rmr mounted, and decided to keep the sight and not the mount, so he left it on the pistol, I found a burris fast fire 2 for a good price and was wondering if anyone knows if the mount will work for the fastfire, don't mind buying another if I don't have too, would rather spend that money on ammo

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Congrats! It's a great shooter!

I picked it a five seven on a trade today, haven't had a chance to take it to the range, but I do have 1 question for anyone that can be of some help, the previous owner had an rmr mounted, and decided to keep the sight and not the mount, so he left it on the pistol, I found a burris fast fire 2 for a good price and was wondering if anyone knows if the mount will work for the fastfire, don't mind buying another if I don't have too, would rather spend that money on ammo

BBG-

·
Registered
470 Posts
The RMR mount will not fit the FastFire II/III. You will need a mount for the FastFire. The FastFire mount will also fit the Eotech/Insight red dot. Or just get an RMR.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Agree with some here. Get that mount off of that awesome firearm and get a stock rear sight on. I hate RMR pistols. Made the mistake of permanently doing that with one of my glocks. Unless you are blind or in some long range pistol competitions RMRed handguns are mostly useless IMO.

If I may ask what was the trade?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Agree with some here. Get that mount off of that awesome firearm and get a stock rear sight on. I hate RMR pistols. Made the mistake of permanently doing that with one of my glocks. Unless you are blind or in some long range pistol competitions RMRed handguns are mostly useless IMO.

If I may ask what was the trade?
Thanks for all the info, i think i will install the factory sight

i traded an AR pistol, that i didn't shoot much

1 - 10 of 10 Posts