FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks ago i found a used five-seven for $700 on an online classified. I inquired about it to find out it was two years old and was shot by the guys wife round count around 300. I hesitated not knowing much about the gun and concerned about the scarcity of the round. The next day it was sold, I was upset i missed the boat. After scouring the web for FNH guns, i found it. Today i purchased my first FNH handgun. A FNX-40 SS for $475 brand new at a LGS not far away from me. What a deal! I wanted all black however the cheapest i found it was $550. I found that the big box stores don't carry a lot of FNH in stock and when they do they are much more.

I am glad discover this site and have found a lot of useful information. Anyway i just wanted to say hello. I hope to have a range report in a few weeks.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
9,492 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the FNX!

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and congrats on your new FNX-40... :)

I own one too, it also was my first FNH firearm, now I have a FNX-45 Tactical and SCAR 16s. You'll find FNH ownership to be somewhat addictive, you WILL find yourself wanting more and you will eventually own more, just ask anyone here... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Congrats on the new pistol and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Congrats. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Youll like the FNX 40. Very tame .40 pistol. Like someone elsr said it was my first FN weapon and I now own an SLP, FNX 45 Tactical, and a FNS 9.

Adding a light/laser to the front of my FNX added just enough weight that it is now my wifes go to pistol.

-Corey

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts