FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My NIB FNP-40 had a bad barrel and a couple mags that didn't consistently lock the slide, so FN shipped it in on thier dime. This was on 9/11.

I called Tuesday 9/23 for a repair status and the repair center informed me that I'm getting a replacement pistol. :?

Yet, I'm so bummed that I havent been able to play with my new toy since I bought it on 9/01. :cry:

Here's hoping for a speedy delivery!

BTW, all the folks at FN have been courtious, professional and a pleasure do deal with, especialy our friend Bob.

·
Registered
475 Posts
that sucks, but think of it this way at least they're doing the right thing and sending you a new pistol

·
Registered
203 Posts
Does Bob deal with the Browning stuff too? I made a call to Browning's service department about getting my Pro 40 fixed, but I never heard back.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Well a new gun? Wow, they could have easily had a new barrel fitted to your existing unit and thrown in a couple of Mags after making sure they worked properly. But hell how many companies will go to that extent to replace the entire firearm for a customer. I'd never stop bragging about that level of customer service. Pretty rare these days.
That's how a good company keeps customers.
So two thumbs up for FNH

:? :?

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Cooter said:
Does Bob deal with the Browning stuff too? I made a call to Browning's service department about getting my Pro 40 fixed, but I never heard back.
That I do not know - try calling him...

Bob Ailes
Customer Support Manager
PO Box 697
McLean, VA 22101
T: 703-288-1292 ext-122
F: 703-288-1730

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Great! Glad to hear that! Enjoy! :?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts