·
Registered
412 Posts
Another fine piece!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is that one of the first ones that came out? The finish on the barrel, extractor, lever and mag release is different. Looks purrrrty. :D
Yes sir. I like that's it's different than most FNP's out there.

I polished the feed ramps with the dremel the other night and they came out REAL shinny......I was thinking of doing the same thing with the entire barrel/block but I'm afraid it will look TOO flashy.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Are they all made in SC? I remember seeing the company being located in VA and thought that I saw one with Fredericksburg, VA markings. I could be wrong. The pics on their site say VA.

Your FNP in black looks better than the others that I have seen, unless your pics are just better looking.

Fine looking gun.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are they all made in SC? I remember seeing the company being located in VA and thought that I saw one with Fredericksburg, VA markings. I could be wrong. The pics on their site say VA.
Hmmmmm, interesting. Maybe mines a SC knockoff. :D Any input on this fellas?

·
Registered
173 Posts
McLovin said:
Hmmmmm, interesting. Maybe mines a SC knockoff. :D Any input on this fellas?

I recently read that they are made in SC but the main offices are in VA. The guy from FNH said they are not made in VA. It is odd that their own site shows the VA markings if they are not manufactured in VA.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts