FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

So I recently purchased an FNS9 about a month and half ago and after a few range trips with it, it is still impressing me. I love it.

I used to be a Sig guy (still kind of am), but I have to say that this is probably one of my favorite hand guns on the market currently and out of everything I've ever shot its tied with my all time favorite Sig 1911.

These were from my most recent range trip. The first one here is from 5 yards away on a 3x2 target, slow fire, 15 rounds through 3 magazines. I was focusing on working on my reloads here, but was decently happy with the grouping (From 5 yards away :oops:.... lol) although I'm still shooting a little right -___-.

Shooting sport Sport venue Shooting Recreation Shooting range

This second is from 7 yards, quicker fire than the first and more so just aiming to get it into the small head target quickly.
Illustration Clock Sport venue Games Art

Over all I am continually impressed by the weapon. Going to be doing more real world defense drills with it soon and will postup the info on those to when it happens! Cant wait to see how far this thing can be pushed!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Dang good shootin' . . . After shooting a Glock 19 for a couple years, I'm still getting used to the sights on my FNS-9 and shooting a bit low.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks everyone! Like everyone is saying in here, I saw so many people talk about how much they loved thiers, so I figured it couldnt just be hype and I have to say I couldnt be happier that I got it. It has actually swayed me to looking into an FNX-45 next instead of a 1911 because I've now realized I love FNH's products.

@Ben nelson I noticed at first I was shooting low as well when I brought this the first few times to the range. It seems like I've got the corrected, and then started to shoot right -__- haha its always something.

Side note: Picking up my SCAR 17 on Lawaway next wednesday >:)

Reactions: djv38

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thanks everyone! Like everyone is saying in here, I saw so many people talk about how much they loved thiers, so I figured it couldnt just be hype and I have to say I couldnt be happier that I got it. It has actually swayed me to looking into an FNX-45 next instead of a 1911 because I've now realized I love FNH's products.

@Ben nelson I noticed at first I was shooting low as well when I brought this the first few times to the range. It seems like I've got the corrected, and then started to shoot right -__- haha its always something. . . >:)
True enough . . . The trigger and sights for my FNS are different than my Glock 19. I like the FNS, but I'm working out the kinks on my trigger control and sight picture with it. In fact, I've put the G19 away and now train solely with the FNS just to improve my shooting it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts