FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,094 Posts
My trigger smoothed up quite a bit. I tried graphite and it helped but was a little messy so at the moment I'm trying a liquid lube that I like to use on just about everything (Corrosion-X).
Mine hasn't had the reliablity problems yours has had, hopefully it's just a break-in thing but it shouldn't be jamming and Absolutely shouldn't be doubling and tripling! I call to FN about that might be in order.
Also you should be getting a lot better accuracy. I've gotten 3 shot groups under 1" using my Eotech, I think it would do even better with a scope but haven't tried one on it yet.
Hopefully you'll get yours sorted out quick and you'll enjoy it as much as I've been enjoying mine.........................DJ

· Registered
1,094 Posts
I've used Brownells mags with magpul followers, the mag that came with it and H&K Marine mags. Even the H&K's weren't 100% with 30rds loaded so I just load down a couple and don't worry about it.......................DJ

· Registered
1,094 Posts
For Corrosion-X:

http://www.corrosionx.com/gun_use.html

I just ordered it direct from them. Occasionally you will find it in some stores. I started using it after an Ordie in Irak told me that they quit having weapons malfunctions when their units started using it instead of other lubes.

I've been shooting 69gr Sierra's in Remington brass using a non-cannister grade powder. If I were working up a load I'd start with the Sierra's and maybe WW-748, AA-2230 or similar powder....................................DJ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.