FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a 9mm Tavor just to try it out. I was tired of waiting for the MPX so I thought this would tide me over. I wasn't sure about the whole bullpup thing. Plus they kind of looked like toys to me. Now I'm in love. I am thoroughly impressed. The accuracy, ergonomics and reliability are outstanding. I liked it so, much that I bought another one today. Here is the 5.56 brother. And naturally I couldn't leave ADCO without a new Aimpoint M4s. Not a cheap day, but paid cash so no need for covert-wife ops. Gearhead flex plate on the way as is Trex bottom rail and VFG. Now I have to fight the urge for 2 Super Sabra's. The Mac trigger mod makes the triggers temporarily acceptable.

20150303_112948_zpsca7hgak8.jpg 20150303_111923_zpstk3wldmh.jpg

·
Premium Member
9,708 Posts
Well, that's it...I hate you.

Congrats, man.

Reactions: six-n-twins

·
Registered
477 Posts
Congrats! I love bullpups!!! I miss the MSAR I had to sell...but the PS90 and Tavor keep me pacified!

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
I have zero interest in taking the gun apart, reassembling and re zeroing each time I want to change calibers. I considered the 9mm kit very briefly, and decided it wasn't an option.
But you wouldn't have to fight the urge to buy two Super Sabra triggers if you had stuck with one Tavor. :wink:

On a related side note, anyone know a dealer selling the super sabra trigger less than $350?

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
But you wouldn't have to fight the urge to buy two Super Sabra triggers if you had stuck with one Tavor. :wink:

On a related side note, anyone know a dealer selling the super sabra trigger less than $350?
Dammit! Why didn't I think of that!?

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Nice!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts