FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems as though I was mistaken!

Bob was under the impression that my white reticle sight was defective!

I emailed him a letter as he asked explaining the problem. I then received a call explaining that if the sight was not defective, they cannot replace it with a new sight.

Super nice guy, and I totally understand.

I still love my PS90! Some people actually like the white sight, but mine just doesn't show up as good as I'd like...

Sorry for the false-hope!!!!

:cry:

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Congrats. How did U manage to pull that off. Wow.

I'd love to do that too - but I'm not willing to ship my entire gun off. I wish they'd let ya just send in the site by itself.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Details please! Was there something wrong (other than the obvious) with your sight? I was able to handle a PS90 that had the black sight last weekend and wow a huge difference

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Do you think they will allow others to switch there white ring for the black sight?

·
Banned
151 Posts
That is so cool. Last time I talked with Bob he said they wouldnt do any swapping but he did send me a M1913 rail for free which I promtly sold to get my TROS mount. Wish he would have given me the option to send my gun back for a black ring. Well since your sending the whole gun back hopefully they will at least zero the new sight in for ya.
By the way didnt just replace your sight with a EOTECH?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Guys, I am VERY sorry for the mistake!!!

I jumped the gun and it was my bad. I was a bit disappointed, but I must say Bob is a damn good representative for FN. He called me personally this morning as soon as he read my email and understood that my original sight was not defective.

I have not bought my last FN...

:?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea.. That also explains why I was gonna have to ship the whole gun to them. For a warranty repair, they will only do it when the entire firearm is sent to their authorized repair facility.

·
Registered
156 Posts

I jumped the gun and it was my bad. I was a bit disappointed, but I must say Bob is a damn good representative for FN. He called me personally this morning as soon as he read my email and understood that my original sight was not defective.

You are so going to get teased.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
baka-san said:

You are so going to get teased.
Story of my life....

And I'm ugly too...

:evil:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts