FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I am debating weather to try this on mine . But I have a regular receiver and trying to dip that would be a issue. Those pockets in the handle of the receiver will be problematic. Having to dip the this stock two sided was a stresser already. Need to dip my hair brown again LOL. But I have 3 more rifles and 2 pistols to do before I even ponder that. Gun show next month

·
Registered
252 Posts
You did it your self? Good job looks real good. Make sure to take lots of picture before the G show, you might not come back home with it. Don't forget to dip your eye brows to match the head lol
Real nice man

Reactions: SAVAGEJIM

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, started with making a burl wood interior for my car. Was tired of the "foreign" stuff which cost a .... well you know and lasting only a year or so before it started to crack. Then I had the idea to make a furniture set for one of my HK's that matched the car LOL. And then I met a FFL that was a refinisher and loved cerakote. So, we are off. really enjoy this stuff. The HK91 in burl wood below. I really like the cerakote clear but for the wood stock look, high end auto clear gives that depth that cerakote just can't duplicate

Attachments

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
Nice!!! :shock:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts