FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
13,432 Posts
Nice setup. Looks like U did the light the same way I did.

Also, everyone I had previously seen with pressure switches all did them on the side of the gun. But yea, I put mine on the front. All I need to do is extend 1 finger to press it on the very front of the stock. I like it there because its out of the way unless I need it.

What optic is that?

· Registered
13,432 Posts
Yes, U are not kidding - between the gun and accessories, it is SUPER easy to stack up the costs. I went over $2k with all my stuff initially.

Some guys get ACOGs and such - my EOTECH was the max I could afford. But if U like the optic, then that's all that counts. I sometimes get hassled for not buying an Aimpoint, but I like the EOtech. And, I got a special deal on it for $295 new, from a dealer I know.

I like the flip up covers on your optic :)

· Registered
13,432 Posts
How do U like that light mount? I did not like mine. I had to beat it on my rail with a hammer. It must have been out of spec. And, when I took it off last month or so, I had to use a hammer to beat the damn thing back off. Of course, my rails are longer than yours, so it took longer.

If I mount a light again, I'm just gonna use scope rings.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.