FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so a little surprise showed up in my mailbox today from a friend of mine who lives in Houston, TX. His wife's mother made me this pen in her wood-shop. The mother lives in Chattanooga, TN. The detail is really well done and I live the movement bolt. Just trying to figure out a way to have an E.A.C.H. installed on this bad boy.....aren't friends fun!

View attachment 22565 View attachment 22566

View attachment 22567 View attachment 22568

·
Premium Member
9,490 Posts
Very nice, indeed. I'd drive people crazy playing with that bolt constantly.

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy

·
Registered
312 Posts
Sweet.

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy

·
Registered
876 Posts
I have to admit that's awesome. I'm definatly jealous! Whats wrongs with taking it to school; isn't just a pen? Am I missing something?

·
Registered
876 Posts
If they can suspend a kid for eating a gun shaped pop-tart they'll damn sure suspend him for that little gem...
I guess the pocket clip part..... That's so kinda dumb though since you can open a book from the library and see a picture of a gun. I thought only teachers in N.Y city act like that. This country is really filled with crazy's if they suspend students over a pen like that....whoever suspends them needs to be locked up in mental hospital. I would have to pull my kid out of school if they had teachers that stupid. My mother is a middle school teacher and the kids curse and fight and never get suspended unless they hurt someone.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
There was a student who got suspended for a pen that only had the Glock logo on it, Yes just a logo!

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No, that's the funny thing. She has been into woodworking for a while but this was her first attempt at pens. My friends wife snagged it for me.

Thanks for all the nice comments gents.

Thats very nice, does she make/sale these? I bet theres a market for her pens.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts