FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have told myself for a while now that I am done with my ps90. I per usual though could not leave well enough alone. I have always said I do not care for quick detach silencers. Welllllll I figured there is no point in having one that can and not. So what the heck I will give it a try. I am sold on it. I love it! I bought the hk 3 lug adapter for my gemtech multimount 9mm can. Also had tros custom make me a hk 3 lug adapter for my ps90. Screwed the original off and this one on and bam now I have a 3 lug adapter that I can use to quick detach my gemtech. Before any of you get on to me about using a 9mm can on here I assure you I tested it thoroughly and it works and holds up just fine. Mark said he had been using 9mm cans on ps90's for years with no problems. Took his word on it and while waiting on him to make the custom part I shot several hundred rounds threw the can and evaluated it along the way. The multimount is made of the same materials as the gemtech5.7 can. Also I have to say it reduces the sound MUCH BETTER than my sparrow .22 can. Anyways here are some pics from my dumb phone : ).

ps901.jpg ps903.jpg

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
WOW------ that is a sick set up. brother
digging that 3 lug quick attach set up.
Looking very very good. Can u
post close up of the 3 lug?
also where did you mount the switch for the light?

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will get some good pics with my camera tonight and post them up. Need to take some better pics for my sbr upper post anyways. Some think my dumb phone pics suck, prob. because they do :-D

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Light switch is mounted on the left side in front of front grip. Will post a picture of that tonight also. Little black electricail tape : ). The black tape you see around the front of receiver is holding spare batteries in that front cavity for my m1bullpup rem

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
Ok--yes please post pics. Wanting to see how all the magic is done. I want
to put a switch in my ps90 but I can't find a way I like. Rent the new bad assery ps90 qd suppressor and ar15 upper-- really would like to see better pics. Looking good- really.

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
Wow looks good. Honestly sld-- I think the way you have the switch seems to be one of the better ways I've seen. I may try that on mine. Thanks for the photo. I think I could do the sane with few Velcro patches. Any idea how long it is w supressor?

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Cool.

Reactions: sldcountry

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Will measure it tonight and let you know. Also trouble I mounted that switch a many a places before finding that place to be the best. Also with it taped around like that I can store extra batteries for rem in cavity and also I can remove stock from gun without having to remove switch which is a big plus when cleaning rifle.

Wow looks good. Honestly sld-- I think the way you have the switch seems to be one of the better ways I've seen. I may try that on mine. Thanks for the photo. I think I could do the sane with few Velcro patches. Any idea how long it is w supressor?

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
Will measure it tonight and let you know. Also trouble I mounted that switch a many a places before finding that place to be the best. Also with it taped around like that I can store extra batteries for rem in cavity and also I can remove stock from gun without having to remove switch which is a big plus when cleaning rifle.

Nice placent with switch. I'm going to do it. But gonna Velcro tab it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts