Registered
93 Posts
That is nice looking. Very clean.

Where did you find the shroud?

FM

·
Registered
121 Posts
I had decided to pass on the fake can, but I may very well go this route if given the option..and not too much $....looks stubby and tough...I likes it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey there. Yup, I make e`m and working on a banner for ShipWreck.

I am sure he would not mind if at this time I give out the site where you can find more pictures... www.moerse.com

Thanks for the feedback - any questions - just ask! Looking forward to having my sponsorship activated.

Cheers!
ET

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ordered and thanks for your efforts. glad to have you as a sponsor.

Edit: according to email sent back to me, item was packaged up, labeled and ready to ship on easter sunday!!! wow fast !!

·
Banned
2,294 Posts
That is pretty sweet. Looks like a Russian version or something. Reminds me of a WWII Russian assault weapon or something.

·
Registered
857 Posts
aren't you the same dude that's doing the shrouds for the cx4 over on berettaforum?

A lot of positve feedback over there

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just received my shroud today. Maybe I am the first :) The quality is very good and it fits great. Really give the gun a nice look. I was going to get the fake silencer, but I thought the escaping gasses through the muzzle break/flash hider would really cause havoc and create alot of stress at the end of the barrel. This shroud should allow the gasses to escape easily. Highly recommended. Still need to shoot the damn thing.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts