FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I picked up my ODG PS90TR so I finally took a picture of my "twins". Not very good quality or background so I'll try to take more this weekend.

I didn't think I'd like the ODG as much as I do. With the multi-colored UrbanE.R.T. sling on it I think that maybe I like it better than my black PS90TR. The picture doesn't really show the true color because of my poor lighting....it's not as "brown" as it looks.

I'm going to use the free C-More sights and already have a X200 light so all I need are a couple of soft cases.

I am quite taken by these rifles and can't wait to get back to the range with them.

I'm so glad I found this forum because I had been thinking about the PS90 for some time and after reading about it and seeing the photos I just had to have one.........and then of course I had to have both colors :D

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
M1P90 -- now THAT'S A GREAT PICTURE...........I certainly need to get with the program and start staging my pictures. Great looking rifles!!!! :?

·
Registered
475 Posts
thats awesome :shock: now you just have to figure out if they will be identical twins or faternal twins when you choose what sight and accessories to mount

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ha ha ha....."Sophie" and "Sophia" are fraternal twins. Sophie came along first so she gets to wear the X200. Now that's just wrong!!!!! :lol:

I bought two extended rails for each gun but haven't installed them because the X200 seems to fit on the rail that came on the gun. May end up selling the extended rails if I don't have any accessories to put on them!!! Or maybe I should just find some accessores to buy.......hmmmmmmmm. Gotta go look at more pictures and read the accessory threads :D

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Very NICE!! Madhouse, now you can change ur sig since you have a 90 :?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Outstanding job! :? Paternal twins are always good. :D

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Updated picture including new FS2000s. Still need 2 more optics (leaning towards an Aimpoint H-1 and/or EOTECH 512:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
:? :? :? :? :? :? :? SICK!!!!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Updated Pictures

UPDATED PHOTO:

Finally took a picture with my new Aimpoint H-1 optics.

Here's one of my ODG PS90, ODG FS2000 along with my TP9, all sporting Aimpoint H-1 sights. Since I have the double mag setup on my PS90 (with the mag clamp) I needed to use a Yankee Hill riser to get a better cheek weld. The H-1 co-witnesses with the FS2000 iron sights when mounted directly on the top rail. Slings are two-point Urban E.R.T.

TRES AMIGAS

Yankee Hill Riser with Aimpoint H-1 on PS90

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm lazy and don't want to swap them out with QD mounts or otherwise. But it is a bit overkill I suppose since they are a bit pricey. :roll:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
You must HATE Aimpoint :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts