FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the stores finally opened yesterday after Fay moved out and I was able to go pick up my SPR. I do have a few questions though. I noticed on my snap cap that the firing pin was not hitting the same mark each time, should I be concerned about this? So far I love the trigger, but is there a way to adjust it?

I havent decided on any optic yet. Im swinging between a Mk 4 6.5x20 and a Nikon Tactical 6 x 18. Any input? With the bolt lever's rotation, it looks like it might interfere with the scope. Im getting the free rings from FN and I wonder if the place the scope high enough to avoid my hand when operating the bolt. that leads me to my next question, what kind of cheek rests do you guys use. I bought a Blackhawk but I dont think it will fit the stock and Ill probably leave it on my other rifle. Anything else I should do to this thing to get the best out of it?

My FNH family and its cousin, the Browning A-Bolt:

:shock:

·
Registered
22,109 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Answers

I have the rings, a mk4 scope, and both blackhawk cheek pads. i like this one better as i can adjust the heigth. They will both fit your stock.
:shock:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the SPR and PBR have different stocks and the blachawk I bought would fit your PBR but its a little weird looking on my SPR. I think im gonna go with a SS 10x42M just because I cant really afford a Mk 4 yet. But in time that is the goal. When I get that, Ill move the SS to the A-Bolt.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts