FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well got my ps90 today and i love it, the white ring site is worth spit, i could see it outside but i cant see it inside at all now, and i cant see the low light sight either, i did add the dual mag clamp, but i took both mags off and i still could not see the ring

other than the white ring sight i have no complaints at all, and yes i did my research and knew the white ring site was about worthless :)

here is a bad cell phone pict of a couple of my toys
H&K usp compact with rail adaptor and m3 weapons light and my plain for now ps90 :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Congrats on your new 90. Now you can get an eotech to replace the stock sight, or if you are short the $400, get a rem3 reticle enhancer from M1Bullpup.com one of our sponsors. Only $79 plus you get to choose from 4 colors.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

the rem 3 is next after some ammo (197) and a case and some range time, to undo me messing with the sight trying to get it so i could see it :D

took the dual mag clamp off and now i can see the sight :D

eventually i will upgrade the sight to a better one :D and my ps90 is getting a rail too so i can mount the m3 to it

mmmm new gun :D :shock:

·
Registered
475 Posts
nice purchase, you won't be dissappointed at all just post more pics when you're finished upgrading :D

·
Vendor
5,930 Posts
welcome to the PS90 money pit. It is still my favorite rifle in my collection.
If you get the REM T3 i'd suggest the red LED color. That is the most popular and since the tritium is naturally red it seems to really pop! :?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
horse9640, thanks, will do :)

M1P90, thanks, just what i need another money pit, :D
i will go with the red rem 3 :D

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Hoo yah, The PS90 is my favorate rifle. Also as for the REM T3, They are fantastic. I just got one from M1P90 in Blue and it is like night and day. The quality is #1 and it fits like a glove. I think it's a fantastic fix for the white site. I can't beleave the difference. If your going to keep your PS90 white sight on it, I'd say its a must have.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Like was said before, if you want to keep that sight, you really want to pick up a rem 3. It is money well spent. Nice usp as well!

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Yea, you need to give you '90 some company!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for the welcomes :D

iCeMaN, thanks i have had my usp for a couple of years now, it is the longest i have kept a handgun, i usually end up finding another handgun i think i need and trading in

the 5.7 pistol might be next :D

the ps90 has some company in the gun cabinet already, dads ak and my SxS shotgun are in there

going to place an order from midway for some 197 ammo and a uncle mikes soft case, monday, i only have about a dozen rounds, i need more ammo 8)

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
more ammo is good, gotta get ready for zombie attacks :?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
iCeMaN said:
more ammo is good, gotta get ready for zombie attacks :?
thats right :D

i did pick up some ammo, bought two boxes of 197, i still need to get more ammo, but funds didnt allow it at the time

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I hear ya. At least 5.7 ammo is going up compared to other ammo....

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
iCeMaN said:
I hear ya. At least 5.7 ammo is going up compared to other ammo....
ya mean the price is going down compared to other ammo ? :D

i figure it helps that our troops are not using 5.7 ammo, so there is not as much demand for 5.7 ammo as 223 ammo

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
The price i pay if i were to buy by box is 16 something plus tax. It hasnt gone down for me at all. I dont know about anyone else...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
iCeMaN said:
The price i pay if i were to buy by box is 16 something plus tax. It hasnt gone down for me at all. I dont know about anyone else...
aye see :D tis my first time buying 5.7 ammo i did some price comparing and the $20.99 was the cheapest i found close to me , where are you getting the ammo at $16 per box ?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
well thats my going rate since i give him tons of business and volunteer a day or two a week.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
iCeMaN said:
well thats my going rate since i give him tons of business and volunteer a day or two a week.
aye see :D

note to self, need to start volunteering at my local gun shop :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts