FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In honor of one of the most frigid days on record here in Columbus, Ohio I decided to venture out; but only for good reason as I received a delivery confirmation that my NIB FsN IOM had finally arrived. My first purchase of 2K14 and I could not be more excited now that she has finally arrived safe and sound. With all of the "greenback" SCARS being posted up lately I felt it was pertinent to try and balance things back out a little bit. Again, its nothing you haven't seen before but since its mine I am going to post up a few pics:

View attachment 22354 View attachment 22342 View attachment 22343

·
Registered
312 Posts
That's a fine looking pistola BBG. Should make you fell better about the Orange Bowl.

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Very accurate looking...:?

·
Registered
932 Posts
The IOM was the original design, if I'm not mistaken. Last I remember they are valuable. I used to have to regular FN 57 pistols and both had the Jarvis threaded barrels. Oh how I miss them. Congrats!!!

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I believe it was the 3rd variation after the DAO and then Tactical came the IOM. Those 2 are very hard to find and $$$$$!

The IOM was the original design, if I'm not mistaken. Last I remember they are valuable. I used to have to regular FN 57 pistols and both had the Jarvis threaded barrels. Oh how I miss them. Congrats!!!

·
Premium Member
9,495 Posts
Congrats on the IOM, BBG. She's a looker.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Is the fish thing you are talking about the ELG rollmark?

Nice acquisition BTW :MM:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i guess it could be that or some sort of proof mark but not really sure what it is that is why I asked the question? I have never heard it referred to as an ELG rollmark?

Is the fish thing you are talking about the ELG rollmark?

Nice acquisition BTW :MM:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
i guess it could be that or some sort of proof mark but not really sure what it is that is why I asked the question? I have never heard it referred to as an ELG rollmark?

It's prob something else.

JHS would probably know exactly what it is.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
BBG that is one NICE looking FsN!!! I think I need to follow pursuit and get me one of those threaded barrels.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts