Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Nice.

WHat site is that? The C-More?

SO, the quad rail just has a screw that tightens into that square depression in the receiver. And, that's all that is necessary to stay? It doesn't shake loose after a while?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice.

WHat site is that? The C-More?

SO, the quad rail just has a screw that tightens into that square depression in the receiver. And, that's all that is necessary to stay? It doesn't shake loose after a while?
Yea, so far it is on there really well. the instructions recommend to use loctite but for now, itis on there pretty good, but you are right about how it mounts on the gun. I just wasnt sure if i wanted it to stay there or not in the future but i loved it thus far. Im going to pick up a foward grip to put on there asap as well. Thanks for the kind words as usualy ShipWreck :grin: I dont know what kind of red dot sight is on it to be honest but its going to take a hike soon....i hope. It may going to be on the back burner if tuition goes up again.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
U may wanna use the locktite. Over the course of a year - my optic rail screws vibrated loose. I used a small amount of locktite the 1st time. But apparently not enough. This time, I used a lot.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea ill definitely do it before i shoot it but i have shot her for some time b/c i dont want the spent cases damaging the polymer.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the compliments she is a beauty!! :cool:

·
Registered
115 Posts
yes very nice I cannot wait to get a 90

Is that tan or od?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like to call it an olive green....not sure of what the official color is.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
That looks great!

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you TA.....i need to get some better pics of it so i have a better chance of winning pic of the month although there is alot of stiff competition :?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts