FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, got my URBAN-ERT sling today ( http://www.uertslings.com/PS90_P90_PSX_SLING.html ) - Works pretty well. Admittedly, it is a bit heavier on the shoulder than a 3 point sling. I carried a PS90 a couple of weeks ago w/ a 3 point sling installed when I got to shoot someone else's PS90. But, I didn't want anything on the barrel.

And, while the Sg1 sling is probably the most comfortable single point sling to wear, for regular range use, I think U might look like a mall ninja with it over a t shirt :p - Also, I have probably another couple of pounds of crap attached to my PS90 (with the rails, Eotech, laser and light). So, mine is a bit heavier than just a stock PS90.

Anyway, here is a photo :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
I bought the FN sling. It works well, and I haven't noticed any accuracy issues, but then I have not figured out a useful way to sling it up and put any pressure on the barrel. It is strictly a carry sling.

Some day I might explore other sling options. Right now i am too busy just trying to keep it fed.

·
Registered
15,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Before I bought my PS90 - I got to shoot 2 different people's PS90s. The second one had a 2 point sling w/ the magazine parts attachment. I will admit - a 2 point sling is nice. But after reading all the accuracy things and the fact that the barrel moves. I decided to just go w/ a single point...

I was just paranoid about it - But, I see how it probably would have no effect if U don't put weight on the sling while firing...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts