FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. Yes its Magpul FDE. The Xproducts finish is cerakoted and durable.. The Handle finish is another story.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I would love to have the drum for mine. Don't you have to get a special HANDL lower to accomodate the x-products 50 round drum? And your drum is a Magpul?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes you will need a Handl, Cavalry, or a Stryker lower. Im still waiting ion Sarge for my Stryker. The drum is a X product 50 round drum. Thanks

·
Registered
153 Posts
I remember checking out the drum on X product page and it said the HANDL was modified to accept the drum. Think I'll check out SS's since I intend to get the tool kit from him once my form 1 comes back. In OH, you can't have a mag capable of accepting more than 31 rounds unless it is already a registered NFA item.

·
Registered
129 Posts
damn thats a nice gun, looks like a serious amount of fun. i am confused this is a X prodcuts lower. i didnt know they made them, i thought they just made magazines

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I remember checking out the drum on X product page and it said the HANDL was modified to accept the drum. Think I'll check out SS's since I intend to get the tool kit from him once my form 1 comes back. In OH, you can't have a mag capable of accepting more than 31 rounds unless it is already a registered NFA item.
It could be worse, you could live here in the People's Republik of Kolorado where we're not allowed more than 15 rounds in our (new) magazines.

(*^%^%^*)&^&* Democrats...

·
Registered
600 Posts
Looks great! That skeletonized drum always makes me twitch when I see it, it's just begging to get something stuck in it. :th_1271:
Nice rig congrats, but I can't understand why all the holes in that drum. Sure it'll be lighter but it'll also be a debris catcher imo.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Its a Handl lower, It functions properly. The X Products drum mag is the Skeletonized drum. Yes it has holes, the only way I can see this drum having issues is if you packed it with mud. Im not sure what it would do...(Maybe someday someone will try, But not me.) When its loaded theres not allot of room for debris to get into it.. then there are a row of followers that travel behind the bullets. Its a range gun that is fun to shoot. I don't shoot at the swamp or in it!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts