FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firearm Gun Rifle Trigger Assault rifle

Like any proud father, i want to shower u fine people with a photo of my baby =)
I waited a very long time, and finally pulled the trigger and got myself a scar 16s (05/29/15)
ive only done a few minor things to it.

Eotech
Hogue Grip
IWC charging handle
Magpul light mount
Primary Arms Weapon light
Trusty ole key ring!

Next step is a new trigger...still haven't decided on the Geissele or the Timney (i know theres tons of posts already about it. gonna take a day and read up on them)

·
Premium Member
9,867 Posts
Congrats on the 16!

For what it's worth, I have a Geissele trigger in mine and I think it was solid upgrade.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Geissele. It uses the more robust fire control group design on the SCAR. The Timney replaces it with an FCG more like the AR. Get the G trigger and you'll never look back.

·
Banned
2 Posts
Quote Originally Posted by jhs27275 View Post
Not just vendors. Attacks on any member will get you shown the door.
Why are you NOT showing KEV and His little crew the Door like you should have long ago for attacking, harrassing, and bashing people JHS?? HK?? Why are you SUPER MODERATORS allowing WHINOWOSO to call you out and question you. That is en ok ugh right there for the BAN HAMMER. Let's ask Doug and the other owners and see what they think. Hell, let's ask the people on the forum what they think.. You have a pack of 5 or 6 Keyboard Commandos here that you are allowing to break the rules on a daily basis and cause all the disruption!! Your the ones bringing down these Forums just like other Forum Foundry owned Forums.. If you stayed the course across all members this crap would never happen, but then you would not get your deals and free swag..

·
Registered
136 Posts
I had the Timney on my 16 and swapped it out for the Giessle. The Timney had less take up and was lighter (a tad) imho but it was inclined to bump fire when I used it with a suppressor. I have not had any issues with the Giessle.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Congrats on the 16 and a sweet setup. Geissele is the way to go.

Is the scar new? I guess they went away from the green color upper.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts