FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any suggestions for improvement would be highly appreciated! Here is main configuration.

Factory 13 inch CQC barrel
kahles k16i 1x6-24 scope
Scalarwork LEAP mount
Lantac dragon muzzle break
Deadair Sandman-s suppressor

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Looks nice, can't really improve on it much. I hate the stock selector switches and went with dimpled PMM selectors. Also might consider a better trigger, better grip and better charging handle.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Geissele trigger, gas jet, angled charging handle, grip, safety levers, QD sling mounts. Maybe ERGO ladder rail covers. Beyond that load up on ammo and magazines.

·
Registered
468 Posts
angled charging handle,
I know a lot of people like throwing money at their scar just for the sake of throwing money at it but the angled charging handle would do absolutely nothing for him based off the glass he has on there. the knobs on the LEAP are flush with the mount so there is no protrusions. the angled charging handle was developed for the sole fact of not busting your knuckles on big scope knobs.

As for the OPs question. Most of the upgrades you have left are really preference stuff. I like a straighter angle on my grip, and I have average to slightly smaller than average hands so an extended safety lever was right for me.

at this point it dosnt sound like you NEED anything so I give the boring suggestion of "Ammo" so you can go out and enjoy what you have built so far. Get a thousand rounds through it and then see if there is anything you feel like you need to upgrade from there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts