FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are my incomplete guns i am going to digital urban camo both, short barrel on the ps90, and then a few other things, im selling that moss if anyone wants to make an offer. i have only shot maybe 30 rounds through it more like 25.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Code:
[url="http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii143/murlow01/?action=view&current=CIMG0588.jpg"][img]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii143/murlow01/CIMG0588.jpg[/img][/url]
[/code]

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
See here: http://fnforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=252

Be aware that many of these sights have different lines of text to use - depending on where you are going to put these lines...

Not all of them work on internet discussion forums.

U basically want the one that goes directly to the image itself. Some make a thumbnail and some actually take U to a webpage with the image on it. You don't want those.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Works for me! Nice litlle collection you got going.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks im going to drive up to that guys place on here who does the camo in a couple weeks and have im do digital urban on my ps90 and do pink digital for my five seven since i bought it for my girl.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
murlow01 said:
thanks im going to drive up to that guys place on here who does the camo in a couple weeks and have im do digital urban on my ps90 and do pink digital for my five seven since i bought it for my girl.
PLEASE post that when U are done.

I am very tempted to have mine done in digital camo too

·
Registered
414 Posts
ShipWreck said:
murlow01 said:
PLEASE post that when U are done.

I am very tempted to have mine done in digital camo too
Ditto :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
definitly will do i might wait until i get my short barrel in a couple weeks. that way he can paint both digital for me. i really like the idea of being able to switch out the barrel. I cant wait to get that thing..

question..... on the tri rail model which i have, has anyone noticed under the side rails closer to the barrel there is that indentation of metal that looks like there has been a hole drilled and patched up? Well, i was thinking about drilling into it, threading it and moving rails closer to the barrel that way the laser would be a little more accurate and closer to the barrel. What do you think?

I would have to offset it forward so it wouldnt interfere with the magazine, but i think i could look cool as well as be a better mount tha the standard side rails. It should be really wasy to do i just have to find the right rails online.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well anyway im off to the fot myers gun show ill let yall know what i pick up hopefully wither a cobray m-11 or a intratec. Well see what else they have too.

have a good one.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
picked up a cobray m-12. I love it! brand new never fired! Im going to get it done digital with my ps90.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts