FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know most guys dont think the Bipod and PS90 mix but i love it. great for sighting in and if i need to hit prone i can drop the legs and be on target in about 2 seconds...I had to ge tthe FiveseveN when i got this PS90 lmoa im sure you uys know how it is....I may buy one more to hold in the safe as parts since one of these is converted full auto and yes i have my C3.....I have the top rail and new Scope and a night vision scope for this PS90 also not for a case to carry it and its extra add ons..lol.....Hal

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is suported by the aluminum upper, and then has a ring that fits onto the barrel and a set screw. i left it that way since i like taking teh gun apart without any tools. i may mount it to the lower (if i get time to make a quick disconnect) so i can leave the barrel floating. shot about 200 round through it with no problems so far. I have another that is bone stock except full auto. This one may go auto soon too if i buy a third..........Hal

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
You can't in the US.

And, while we rarely, if ever, start censoring things (as everyone knows, we have a relaxed atmosphere here as long as everyone behaves civilly) The conversion of the PS90 to full auto is the 1 no-no topic here on the site. So, we want no details on how it was done please. Let's end that topic please.

This topic has previously become a "no no" at the request of many of the active members here. I'm just fulfilling their wishes.

Thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry i deff dont need to do a write up or how too..lol. And when i play with it i draw alot of attention so my papers go where i go. No i advise anyone wanting an auto to get the ATF forms, and buy it already done. You will get caught and you will gotto jail not to mention they will take your guns untill you prove you are legal. ShipWreck if you like i will edit my stuff out but again i will never tell anyone how to do it becouse i would be liable.......Hal

·
Registered
170 Posts
Sorry if my question was written badly. I didn't mean like tell me how to do it. I meant I knew full auto was illegal and from what I know all the transferrable full autos are old because they were built before the ban. I also know that the P90 wasn't in the states at that time. So from what I knew full auto on a ps90 was no option. So when you said that.

I was asking how did you legally obtain one or make one? Are you in another country? or is there a legal way to get one in the states?

Does that make sense?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Esteves said:
HeavyArms said:
Sorry i deff dont need to do a write up or how too..lol. And when i play with it i draw alot of attention so my papers go where i go. No i advise anyone wanting an auto to get the ATF forms, and buy it already done. You will get caught and you will gotto jail not to mention they will take your guns untill you prove you are legal. ShipWreck if you like i will edit my stuff out but again i will never tell anyone how to do it becouse i would be liable.......Hal
How about this: Who manufactured the coversion? What department did you get a demo letter from?
Prob. the best thing is to use all information I can PM it,to send the proper authorities to check me out. I dont need to do alot of writing or fact digging to satisfy..lol im sure anyone who needs to know will be happy the the info i need to have.....Maybe if you like copy this post then delete it from public view so not everyone thinks autos or conversion are easy to get and have.......Hal

·
Registered
857 Posts
HeavyArms said:
It's also illegal and impossible to legally buy a full auto p90 in the US unless you are a gov. agency. You can not go to the atf and get forms for a full auto p90. Only full autos you can legally buy in the US have had to of been in circulation per 1970 something.

If you are actually illegally converting it yourself and you live in the US - I don't think i would advertise the fact on a public bb

1 - 15 of 15 Posts