FN Herstal Firearms banner

How do you like the trigger on your FS2K?

• I love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like it.

• It's adequate.

• I don't like it but I will keep the gun.

• I'm selling my FS2K cause its so bad!

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else out there have a FS2K trigger that is pleasant? I ordered an FS2K expecting that I would hate the trigger, but I actually really like it. Maybe it was the product of months of reading about 11lb horrible trigger pulls and being plesantly surprised. I love shooting this weapon. Mine breaks at @ 6lbs and is more smooth than my glock @ 5.5lbs. (This is after a 300 round break in) Sure, it isn't a tuned AR or bolt gun trigger, but then again it isn't a sniper rifle. I can't see why everyone else is bitching so bad about the trigger unless I just got really lucky and found the one gun out there with a good trigger. Let me know if this is the case.

·
Banned
83 Posts
It's different! But then again any weapon is, even from the same family. A target gun she aint, but I'd clear a building with it any day!
Once you get the hang of pulling back, you can make it work! :?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update: After about 3000 rounds I prefer this trigger to just about any black rifle in my collection. It has totally smoothed out and the break is crisp. The take up is long but in a high stress situation I don't want a hair trigger with a short take up. A precision rifle this ain't, but with Black Hills or Privi Partisan 75 grainers the accuracy is still outstanding. I will soon be adding a Surefire FA556K suppressor as soon as the paperwork clears, pics to come.

How do all you new FS2K owners like your triggers?

·
Registered
111 Posts
other than a couple AKs my fs2000 is really the only battle/assault rifle i own. I don't own any ARs, but I will. I've shot 'em before but not to the extent that trigger pulled matter.

so.... its fine with me. i trust it to get the job done.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I sure wish this one had that 6lb trigger pull!! Mine sucks but I'll keep it, it's not a target rifle anyway... It's really handy, compact and is feeling more and more comfortable as familiarity increases with trigger time.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I like it was my vote.

Mine is no where near as bad as I've heard some people decribe it.

Of course it's nothing like my AR match trigger but it is way better than many standard AR triggers I have tried.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts