FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,616 Posts
Awesome! Heck of an entrance! We're glad to have you.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive been a long time lurker here, figured now was a good time to share my SCAR's. Ive had the painted 17 for a while now and its been my favorite rifle ever since I bought it. I found myself shooting my AR's/HK's/AK's less and less. After a particularly bothersome rifle class, in which I had 2 double feeds with a DI AR, I decided to jump into the SCAR platform with both feet. Purchased a 16 and another 17 and submitted form 1's on both of them. So, If the ATF see's fit, in 6 -10 month I will have a 10" CQB16 and a 13"CQB17. After that i'll probably pick up another 16 and call it done. Im selling all my AR's except one. Also dumping my HK clones and thinking hard about selling my HK91. Its a great rifle but it just doesn't compare with the SCAR 17.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Awesome! Nice trio there buddy! Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Very nice set of SCAR's sir!:? Welcome to the forum:) Look forward to seeing your updates on your future SBR's

·
Premium Member
9,490 Posts
How did I miss this? FN awesome, man.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Welcome! Nice set! I have an HK91 as well. I love it but I don't like the way it crimps the brass so you can't reload it. I do prefer my 17 over it though. It is much lighter.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts